Troop Beverly Hills turns 25 this year, and the masterpiece of 1980s girl power has aged…well, amusingly. If you don’t want to re-watch the entire movie and risk getting “It’s cookie time!” stuck in your head for all eternity, here’s a gallery of Shelley Long’s best looks as troop leader extraordinaire Phyllis Neffler.
1. The feelings circle headdress.
2. Bowling pin shirt adorably tied, plus knee socks.
3. Amazing fur-trimmed mega sleeves, which was then and will forever be the ultimate dressing gown.
4. Gorgeous divorce wear.
6. Putting a bird on it, since 1989.
7. How everyone should dress for a tea party, obviously!
8. Yet another amazing dressing gown, this time with sequins.
9. If you’re going to wear a cape, it must be lined with satin.
10. Culottes with sheer pantyhose. Classic.
11. Lilac fabulousness complete with purple gloves.
12. And of course, the height of gold lamé troop leader fashion!
Scouted via Jezebel.