So, couples dressing alike was a thing in the 1970s, I guess? If so, thank god that fad faded away.
1. “Thank goodness even our hats match, honey!”
2. Um, are those sweater pants?
3. Don’t worry, you can match together while lounging at home, too.
4. “I brought my favorite bat to this key party!”
5. Mint. Sweater. Vest. Dress.
6. The couple who wears this is doubly patriotic!
7. It’s “distinctive.”
8. Rockin’ matching outfits in more ways than one! Party on!
9. “Up, up and away, in my beautiful balloon!”
10. The couple that suspends together, stays together.
11. Before or after ANYTHING.
12. All business about matching.
13. Is it a headband? Is it a legband?
Scouted via Offbeat.