Many sites have published lists with their happiest facts. The ones that made us smile the most were the ones that had to do with animals. So we scoured the Internet for the cutest, cuddliest and most happiest animal facts we could find, squee guaranteed.
2. Puffins mate for life. AND make cliffside homes with a room for a toilet!
3. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
4. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in Indiana.
6. There’s a Corgi-like breed of cat called a munchkin cat.
7. Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year simply by forgetting where they put their acorns.
8. Sea Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don’t float apart.
9. When playing with female puppies, male puppies will often let them win, even if they have a physical advantage.
10. Japanese Macaques make snowballs for fun.
11. They also use coins to buy vending machine snacks.
12. Cows have best friends.
13. In China, killing a panda is punishable by death.
14. Gentoo penguins propose to their lifemates with a pebble.
15. Dolphins have names for each other.
16. When seahorses travel, they hold each other’s tails.
17. Otters have a skin flap that forms a pocket so they can keep their favorite rock with them.
18. Goats have accents, just like people!
19. Chicks talk to each other from inside their eggs. They make at least 24 different sounds!
20. Spiders can’t fly.
Know someone who could use a smile today? Share this post with them on Facebook!