No time? Not culinarily inclined? No problem! Anyone can pull off these easy and delicious breakfast shortcuts.
1. Use the waffle iron for crispy hash browns.
2. Vermont Maple Apple Rings: apples dipped in pancake batter. YUM.
3. Bag o’ smoothie: Put all ingredients for your smoothie in a Ziploc and freeze it so all you have to do in the morning is blend!
4. The best of the sweet and savory breakfast worlds: add pancake batter to your bacon.
5. Store extra pancake mix in an empty ketchup bottle.
6. Yogurt and fruit popsicles for a healthy summer morning treat!
7. Make leftover pizza even more awesome in the waffle iron.
8. Muffin tin + bacon and eggs = bacon breakfast cups.