Spring is in the air, which means the smell of fresh flowers, and the lemony fresh aroma of Mr. Clean. These simple cleaning hacks will help get the job done so you can spend more time hiking and less time scrubbing.
1. Clean Your Toilet with Coke.
Coke — it’s not just for cleaning car batteries anymore. Get the step-by-step here.
2. Use a dustpan to fill your mop bucket.
3. When life gives you lemons, get rid of water stains.
Get the how-to here.
4. Remove soap scum from glass with a dryer sheet.
Sprinkle a little water on a dryer sheet and start scrubbin’.
5. Organize cleaning supplies with a tension rod.
6. Remove pet hair from carpets and upholstery with a window squeegee.
7. Clean your cast iron with coarse salt.
8. Figure out what stays and what goes with the hanger trick.
Turn all of the hangers in your closet backwards. Whenever you take something out to wear, flip the hanger when you put it back. After a year, everything that’s still backwards should be given away.
Scouted via BuzzFeed