Did you know that on U.S. highways, a vehicle hits an animal at least every 26 seconds?
All over the world, countries are building these incredible animal bridges, or ecoducts, so that animals can safely cross busy highways. These not only help save the lives of the animals, but they can save your car and your life.
1. Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
2. The Netherlands
3. B38 – Birkenau, Germany
4. Scotch Plains, New Jersey
5. E314 in Belgium
6. Highway A50 in The Netherlands
7. Flathead Indian Reservation, Montana
8. The Borkeld, The Netherlands
Scouted via Twisted Sifter