Make your workspace more user-friendly with these 12 techy how-to’s. Start saving those empty toilet paper rolls — all can be done with things you find around the house.
1. Make iPhone speakers with two plastic cups and a toilet paper tube!
2. Make an iPhone tripod with two binder clips and a business card.
3. Binder clips are also great for organizing cables!
4. Store the cords you aren’t using in empty toilet paper rolls.
5. Strengthen cords using a pen’s spring.
6. Take a pic of a ruler at actual size and use it as a (you guessed it) ruler.
7. “Hang up” your earbuds on the frame of your Macbook screen. It’s magnetic!
8. Use a Post-It to clean your keyboard.
9. Laptop having heatstroke? Rest it on an empty egg carton. Or a full one if you like your eggs (and computer) scrambled:)
10. Hang your iPad on the wall using 3M hooks.
11. Add your signature style to charging cables with Washi tape.
12. Label cords with bread ties.
Scouted via HuffPost