Keep your kids busy and your bank account activity quiet this summer with these 10 cheap and easy things you can do at home.
1. Old clothes + chalk = driveway dress-up dolls.
2. Leftover bubble wrap: it’s for more than just popping.
3. Cut up sponges for a quiet building game inside or wet fun outside.
4. Keep your toddler busy with a paper towel roll taped to the wall.
5. Sticking pipe cleaners through a colander is great for fine motor skills!
6. Instead of a campout, have a “camp in.”
7. Make a mini bowling game with pencil erasers and a marble.
8. Grow a crystal garden overnight with epsom salt, food coloring and a jar.
9. Make soap clouds by zapping a bar of soap in the microwave.
10. Use pool noodles (and a little imagination) for a fun backyard obstacle course.
Scouted via BuzzFeed DIY