Imagine your biggest fear realized right before your eyes. If that fear is clowns, you may have a hard time watching this. I know I did.
The DM Pranks Productions crew say this is the most difficult prank they’ve ever pulled. Some fun facts:
- They used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
- They did an average of one scene every two days.
- They spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
- The hammer weight: 35.4 pounds (16 Kg).
- The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until they revealed the prank (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard).
- The guy at the Metro tunnel ran so fast that none of them were able to catch him to reveal the prank… legend says he’s still running.